Looking for holiday cottages in the forest?
If you are looking for quality, self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk or accommodation close to Thetford Forest, the King’s Forest and the Brecks then award winning Flint Cottage is an ideal home from home.
- High spec, rustic solid oak furniture throughout and lots of new features for the 2017/2018 season
- A convenient base to explore Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, well located and within a short walk of all of Brandon’s shops, pubs and restaurants
- Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 – first bedroom with a double bed, and second bedroom with two single beds as well as an en suite wash basin. There is also an additional single sofa-bed in the lounge if required
- Lounge with wood burning stove for cozy nights in front of a log fire. Also includes large screen TV, DVD player and Sky Movies
- Solid oak galley kitchen with double oven gas cooker, under counter fridge and microwave. Collapsible dining table and 4 chairs
- Luxury bathroom includes a powerful shower and traditional high-flush toilet
- Washing machine and utility area to store muddy mountain bikes and wellies
- Small front garden with a patio table and four chairs. Please note that our holiday cottage is situated in the town centre of Brandon – convenient for shopping and amenities, but there may be a small amount of traffic noise
- Parking is usually available immediately outside the holiday cottage and a free car park is located within 150 m of the property
- Gas central heating throughout
- Free Wifi
- Towels and bed linen included
PRICING from just £345 per week / £60 per night
|Per Week||Per Night|
|November to February||£345||£60|
|March to October (outside of peak season)||£450||£80|
|Peak Season – Summer Holidays||£680||£120|
Minimum stay 2 nights. If you are staying for 5/6 nights, weekly rate may work out a little cheaper for you.
Please see Pricing and Facilities for full details.